Manipulated Soccer Fixed Matches,Strong Sources Soccer Fixed Matches, Soccer Fixed Matches HT FT, Best Soccer Fixed Matches 100 Sure, Sure Sources Fixed Matches

MANIPULATED SOCCER FIXED MATCHES

If you want to start working and subscribe for real fixed matches, you need 150 euros for a Single Fixed Match or 350 Euros for Double Fixed matches.
These games are 99% sure, the chances of lose are too small (1% to 8%), but because you pay to win , our team offers you a guarantee that in case you lose the first time, you get the next fixed matches for free to win and profit from football fixed betting.

SINGLE FIXED MATCH DOUBLE FIXED MATCHES
Get one fixed Match Get two fixed matches 
2.00 – 15.00 odds 60.00 – 250.00 odds / Total Odds 
Accurate 98.1% Wins Accurate 94.7% Wins
Recommend bet 100$ Recommend bet 100$
Total Investment 50$+100$ (150$) Total Investment 250$+100$ (350$)
In case of lose , we give one more for free so our clients can make profit ! In case of lose , we give one more for free so our clients can make profit !
50 Euro 250 EURO

`

If you are interested in this investment and secure victory, contact me at this email address : 

DavidSmithTips@gmail.com

`

CLICK TO SEE ARCHIVE MANIPULATED SOCCER FIXED MATCHES

`

Date             Daily Tips / Home vs Away            Pick Odd Total Odd Results
Fixed Matches Sure Predictions / X
01.08.2020 Napredak – Partizan
Macva – Backa
1/2 (HT/FT)
1
30.00
2.30
69.00 (1-0)1-3 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
1-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
02.08.2020 Raja Casablanca – Youssoufia Berrechid X/1 (HT/FT)
4.50 4.50 (0-0)2-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
03.08.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
04.08.2020 Finn Harps – Shelbourne 2/2 (HT/FT) 4.50 4.50 (0-1)0-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
05.08.2020 FC Copenhagen – Basaksehir 1 2.60 2.60 3-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
06.08.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
07.08.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
08.08.2020 Trollhattan – Lunds
Juventus Managua – Ferretti
2/1 (HT/FT)
X/2 (HT/FT)
30.00
5.00
150.00 (0-1)2-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
(1-1)1-3 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
09.08.2020 St. Truiden – Gent 1 5.60 5.60 2-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
10.08.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
11.08.2020 Sampaio Correa – Juventude X/2 (HT/FT) 6.50 6.50 (0-0)0-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
12.08.2020 Managua FC U20 – Chinandega U20 2 21.00 21.00 0-2 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
13.08.2020
14.08.2020
15.08.2020
16.08.2020
17.08.2020
18.08.2020
19.08.2020
20.08.2020
21.08.2020
22.08.2020
23.08.2020
24.08.2020
25.08.2020
26.08.2020
27.08.2020
28.08.2020
29.08.2020
30.08.2020
31.08.2020

`

Date             Daily Tips / Home vs Away            Pick Odd Total Odd Results
Fixed Matches Sure Predictions / X
01.07.2020 Zapresic – D. Zagreb
X/2 (HT/FT) 4.50 4.50 (0-0)0-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
02.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
03.07.2020 Charlton – Millwall 2 2.30 2.30 0-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
04.07.2020 Racing Santander – Elche
Cadiz CF – R. Oviedo
1/2 (HT/FT)
1
30.00
2.10
63.00 (1-0)1-2 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
2-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
05.07.2020 Odd – Haugesund X 3.40 3.40 0-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
06.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
07.07.2020 Leiknir – Vestmannaeyjar Over 3.5 Goals 2.40 2.40 2-4 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
08.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
09.07.2020 Rizespor – Kayserispor Over 3.5 Goals 3.20 3.20 3-2 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
10.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
11.07.2020 Qviding – Assyriska IK
Kolding IF – Hvidovre
2/1 (HT/FT)
2
30.00
2.30
69.00 (0-1)3-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
0-2 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
12.07.2020 Liberec – Mlada Boleslav X/1 (HT/FT) 4.50 4.50 (0-0)2-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
13.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
14.07.2020 Reading – Middlesbrough 2 2.45 2.45 1-2 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
15.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
16.07.2020 Ufa – Dynamo Moscow X/2 (HT/FT) 5.00 5.00 (0-0)0-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
17.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
18.07.2020 Rakow – Wisla Plock
Wisla – Arka Gdynia
2/1 (HT/FT)
2
30.00
3.50
105.00 (0-1)2-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
0-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
19.07.2020 Parana – Coritiba X/2 (HT/FT) 5.00 5.00 (0-0)0-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
20.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
21.07.2020 Lausanne Ouchy – Kriens 1 2.40 2.40 2-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
22.07.2020 Nordsjaelland – Aarhus X 3.60 3.60 1-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
23.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
24.07.2020 Cremonese – Spezia X 3.00 3.00 0-0 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
25.07.2020 Boston Utd – Gateshead
Weymouth – Dorking
Over 6.5 Goals
Over 4.5 Goals
20.00
7.50
150.00 5-3 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
3-2 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
26.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
27.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
28.07.2020 = Not Available = == == == ==
29.07.2020 Kristiansund – Sandefjord 2/1 (HT/FT) 30.00
30.00 (0-1)3-1 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
30.07.2020 Triglav – ND Gorica Over 3.5 Goals 3.20 3.20 0-5 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions
31.07.2020 Ranheim – Kongsvinger 2/1 (HT/FT) 30.00 30.00 (0-1)3-2 Fixed Matches Sure Predictions

`